11 Days Lhasa-Ali-Kailash Tour. 2019
11 Days Trip: Kathmandu – Lhasa – Ali – Lhasa – Kathmandu Flight include.
|Price Per person||Indian Citizen||NRI/Foreigner|
|Price Per Person||Rs.325000||USD $.5200|
Arrival Katmandu transfer to hotel, evening program briefing.
Full daysightseeing in Kathmanduvalley, Pashupatinath, Buddhanath, swayambhunath, Jalnarayan and Kathmandu Durbar square.O/N Kathmandu
Fly Katmandu/Lhasa (3700m) receive at Gonger airport and transfer to hotel.
City tour in Lhasa :Visit world famous Potala Palace Visit Drepung Monasteries – the biggest in Tibet
(With original accommodation for 7700 Monks) and Sera Monasteries famous for its unique debating
practice almost available every afternoon.and Jorkhang Temple & Barkhor O/ N Hotel.
After breakfast fly to Ali airport and received from there and drive to Manasarovar , Manansarovar
parikarma and O/N Guest house in manasarovar.
Morning Pooja Holi bath etc at manasarovar after finest drive to Yamdawar(tarboche) via darchen and start kailash parikarma(circumulation walk) to deraphuk. trek up to walk approximately about 04 / 05 hour
Diraphuk (4890m).O/N at Guest House.
Trek to Zuthulphuk (4790m) 22km. walk approximately 08 / 10 hours – Parikarma Continues, this is the day every pilgrims talks about, the most difficult journey through out the trip, Trek up to Dolma La pass(5600m). We will offer very short prayers at Dolmala and move towards Gaurikunda. They programmed in the same as usual, Zuthulphuk. O/N Guest house
Zuthulphuk to Ali airport. After Breakfast, we will trek around 8 km. We will be reaching at the point, where our jeeps will be waiting to Drive us to Darchen, parikarma (Circuit) ends. After Lunch we will drive to Ali via Thirthapuri(Bhasmasur).
After breakfast transfer to ALI airport fly to Lhasa and transfer to Hotel.
After breakfast transfer to Lhasa airport fly to Kathmandu.
In Kathmandu 5 star standard hotel accommodations 3 nights with full board meals basic and 4 star standard hotel in Lhasa and Sightseeing. Full board meals basic as per above itinerary, all required transportations and sightseeing as per above listed trip itinerary in Nepal & Tibet visa, Entry permit , Kailash parikarma entry fee , Entries tour best available Hotel Guesthouse , all veg. meals(dinner/breakfast/lunch). we provide pack lunch while we drive or walk on parikarma , experience Indian cook , English and Hindi speaking Nepalese guide, English speaking Chinese guide, requires Nepalese Sherpa’s, Super Luxury coach , supporting truck for luggage, Yak and yak man during the parikarma for carrying luggage, first aid, Oxygen gas Cylinder, Holy Lake Manasarovar parikarma (Circuit) by drive. we provide Duffle Bag, Down Jackets, Day pack (Duffle Bag and Day bag we provide as souvenir gift from our company). All air tickets.
Above price not include:
Tips, personal expenses, beverage, cold drinks, phone call, rescue and emergency cost, medical and hospital expenses (incase sick on the way kailash Yatra). Travel insurance, personal riding horse, personal use porter, and international flight Tickets to kathmandu.
Kailash Manasarovar inner parikarma kora by Helicopter ex-Kathmandu
General Information Regarding Kailash Tour:
- If suddenly program has changed cause of weather problem, natural disaster, technical problem and political movement, all additional expenses will bear by yourself)
- Necessary to send your document (color Scan copy of Passport) 30 days before
- You must follow the Cancellation Policy:
Before 30 Days 25% of the total cost
Before 15 Days 50% of the total cost
Within 7 Days No Refund
- Passport/ official documents -No Need Visa & Passport for Indian Citizen in Nepal.But compulsory visa and 6 Months Valid Passport For Kailash Yatra with 4 passport size photographs.
- Food during yatra Our cooks will be traveling with you during the entire trip. Our Staff will carry all necessary cooking items and will provide Pure Indian vegetarian food
- Temperature and Weather : (Tibet Average Climate in Month)
May: 5-18 ºC Day Time / -1-10ºC Night Time.
June: 8-22 ºC Day Time / 1-11ºC Night Time.
July: 10-22 ºC Day Time / 2-12ºC Night Time.
Aug: 8-22 ºC Day Time / 0-11ºC Night Time.
Sep: 7 – 19 ºC Day Time / 0-10ºC Night Time.
- Currency Value Would is Fluctuation.
1 US $ : 6.0 Yuan (Chinese Currency)
1 Yuan: Rs.11 (Indian Currency)
1 Yuan: NRs.14.5 (Nepali Currency)
Rs. 100 (indian Currency): NRs.160
1 US $ : Rs.65/-(indian Currency)
(Credit cards are not accepted in TIBET)
Diamox 10 tablet, Panadol , Pain killer , Capron 10 Tab , Jhandubam, De-cold tab, Azithromycine 6 tab, Amoxicillin 10capsul etc
Now you can get network everywhere you can use cell phone or public phone you can buy chinese SIM card at tibet china
We recommend that you bring the following items to make your journey more comfortable :
- Down Jackets / Towel / Washing Kit – 1/1
- Warm Thick Pullover – 1
- Wind Proof Jacket/Rain Cote-1
- Pants-4/ Monkey Cap and Sun Heat
- Cotton Full Sleev T-Shirt – 2
- Thermal Underpaints/Long – 2
- Thermal Vest/Warm Full T-Shirt – 2/2
- Trekking Shoes/Light Tennis Shoes and Light Rubber Sandal – 1/1
- Warm Woolen Shocks – 5
- Warm Gloves – 1
- Large Cotton or Silk Scarf – 1
- Personal First Aid Kit ( 10 Tablets Diamox Compulsory)
- Flass Light With Extra Batteries
- Sun Glass/Sun Hat
- Water Bottle (2Ltr. Capacity)
- Strong Sun Cream -40 sp/Cheapstick/MoistUrizer Cream
Please fell free to contact: 00977 9851092634 , firstname.lastname@example.org